<<49th Test of Proficiency in Korean>>
● Date: 20th November 2016 (Sunday)
● Time: 9:00am to 3:30pm
● Venue: Singapore Korean International School
71 Bukit Tinggi Road Singapore 289759
*All registrations have to be done directly with the Singapore Korean International School (http://klc.skis.kr/).
● Registration Period: 29th Aug to 9 Sep 2016, 11:59pm
● Fees: S$72 for TOPIK I/ S$80 for TOPIK II
● Release Date: 22 December 2016, Thursday
● Candidates can check their scores through the Official TOPIK website (http://www.topik.go.kr).
● The official TOPIK certificate will be sent via registered mail after the results are released.